What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Projector

Grumbles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm on my second iPad (you can read the story here in my intro thread).

This time around I plan on keeping my iPad for longer than a month and so I've decided that I want to invest in an iPad projector. Now I stumbled across this site - iPad Projector | Powerful Presentations and decided that the Showwx+ is what I want but it says it's not been released in the UK.

Does anyone know the best solution for getting hold of one of these? Or am I bet just getting the old Showwx/another projector from a UK based store?

MicroVision

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where to purchase SHOWWX+ in the UK

Hi,

We saw this pop up and thought we'd respond. You can find the SHOWWX+ in the UK from Z-Three. They will be carrying the SHOWWX+ in the UK and can tell which resellers they are selling through.

Let us know what you think when you get it: customerservice<at>microvision.com

OP
G

Grumbles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, I have to say I'm very impressed by your response. Thank you for the reply and I'll be sure to let you know what I think of it!

OP
G

Grumbles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, so I got one last week after much deliberation. DAYUM! It's been so sweet to take into meetings for quick demonstrations and now it's in my pocket at all times so I can whack it out and give a short pitch if I ever need to. Not yet tried it on movies or games but will update as soon as I do!

Damn, that blew me away. Great piece of technology.

+1

butters149

iPF Noob
Reaction score
is there a way to use the optoma pk301? I heard it's brighter then the Microvision one.

Most reactions

Latest posts