P Padcatt iPF Novice Joined Mar 9, 2018 Messages 316 Reaction score 81 Oct 13, 2019 #1 supposedly, you pinch in a text field, get the small keyboard, and then swipe type is available. When I try that in a browser, I only get the tile view of open web pages. is there a trick?
supposedly, you pinch in a text field, get the small keyboard, and then swipe type is available. When I try that in a browser, I only get the tile view of open web pages. is there a trick?
twerppoet66 iPad Fan Joined Jan 8, 2011 Messages 26,175 Reaction score 21,363 Location Milton-Freewater, OR Oct 13, 2019 #2 Like this? You don’t pinch in the text field, You pinch on the keyboard. And, yes, swipe type works on this keyboard. Acts pretty much the same as an iPhone keyboard.
Like this? You don’t pinch in the text field, You pinch on the keyboard. And, yes, swipe type works on this keyboard. Acts pretty much the same as an iPhone keyboard.
OP OP P Padcatt iPF Novice Joined Mar 9, 2018 Messages 316 Reaction score 81 Oct 13, 2019 #3 yes thank you!
twerppoet66 iPad Fan Joined Jan 8, 2011 Messages 26,175 Reaction score 21,363 Location Milton-Freewater, OR Oct 13, 2019 #4 no problem