What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad now out in how many countries

Spiritinthesky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How many countries is the iPad available in? Are there still places where you can't buy it?

And has anyone seen any sales figures for each country?

iPad-Sweden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Australia Canada UK France Germany Italy Switzerland Spain Japan Is the countrys i know that officially are selling iPads

Blowie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your forgetting The Netherlands, Belgium, Thailand and many more....

iPad-Sweden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Today is it released in China, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador & Peru, now the total official countrys are 25. (MacWorld)

iPad-Sweden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No official release date yet set for the Swedish release.

But If u are a Swedish Citizen u might know that the USD is aprox.. 7:- sek :) and thats real low.

letsappleit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, just like iPad-Sweden said, iPad is released in many countries nowadays. But if you want to buy it from other countries, you'd better consider about the customs problem.

kohx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad-Sweden, nej, Jag är inte svensk, jag är ryssk och jag bor i Ryssland i St.Petersburg (sorry for my awful swedish :). I know that 1 USD=7 SEK. But how it can help me?

Here (in Russia) they tell that the official release of iPad will be in the beginning of 2011. There are some reasons why I want to buy iPad in Sweden.

1. All Apple's stuff in Russia is MORE expensive than in other countries.

2. I like to visit Stockholm, it's a very fantastic and beautiful city and to come and buy iPod it's a good reason to visit Stockholm again.

3. 'Cos I'm not a citizen of EU at my way back from EU zone (i.e. at the Finnish border) they will give VAT (moms) back. In the shop they give me TAX FREE cheque and at the border they give money, I always do this way when I buy something in Sweden or Finland.

That is why for me it's very important to know when iPods will be in Stockholm. Twice a day I visit Swedish site of Apple but ... :-(

letsappleit, oh no, I am sure must not be any problems with customs.

kohx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPads official sales started today in Russia. Since 16.00 G.M.T.

WiFi 16 — € 464
WiFi 32 — € 556
WiFi 64 — € 649
WiFi 3G 16 — € 579
WiFi 3G 32 — € 672
WiFi 3G 64 — € 765

Most reactions

Latest posts