What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad keyboard useful and nice to use?

valinrace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys I am planning to buy a keyboard for my Ipad, is it useful and nice to use? I really need your help!

Sonia ferdous

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can buy it as it will make your iPad easier to use. If you want to use your iPad as a perfect writing machine then it is useful to buy a iPad keyboard.

Forhad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As you would expect from Apple the quality of the keyboard is excellent. You can use keyboard to take notes in class.
You can use it for your macbook too. So from my point of view it is useful.

af847

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the Apple Bluetooth Keyboard for my Ipad. I really like it and it's very responsive, only thing I hate is that I can't find a case that holds both the Apple keyboard and the Ipad. I wish I would have waited and did more research on the keyboards available that did come in a case/folio type setup. If you're just looking to use at home I would highly recommend it. I do have a case, but keyboard fits very tightly in it. It's a Targus case, but because of the tight fit, when closing it after use, sometimes hits the power button on the keyboard, which messes up typing on the IPad itself.

OP
V

valinrace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your suggestions guys. Maybe I will get one too for my Ipad. I really like this forum, so many active members out there.

Most reactions

Latest posts