What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad is awesome

reniseblack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just launched my photography and photo scanning business at www.reniseblack.com and I think the iPad is the perfect mobile tool for photographers. Rather than point a potential customer to your website, just whip out the iPad and give them a slideshow right on the spot. What could be better? I cannot wait to get one.

As a former IT pro and gadget techie, I look forward to seeing what everyone shares and discusses about the iPad.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Cool pics.:). You look simalar to ice cube when he had an afro.lol.
I cant wait for it either because of the cool way of storage.
Welcome,Glad to have you hear, hope to see you around.:)

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
I totally agree! Im a professional tattoo artist since 1988 and when I started there was no internet around to gain reference or share portfolios from and as the www moved into our lives I dont know how we made it without it!
Now, with the iPad I can sit down with a client and go through reference material, showcase my portfolio, take notes and have all of it in one place! Ive done this for awhile with a netbook, (which has been great! but...) and same as you, cant wait to have an even smoother and faster workflow!

People that talk down on the iPad probably doesnt have place (yet!) for it in their lives and lack good things to say about the people that does! Hey, their loss, more for us!!:)

I just launched my photography and photo scanning business at www.reniseblack.com and I think the iPad is the perfect mobile tool for photographers. Rather than point a potential customer to your website, just whip out the iPad and give them a slideshow right on the spot. What could be better? I cannot wait to get one.

As a former IT pro and gadget techie, I look forward to seeing what everyone shares and discusses about the iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts