What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad in Italy?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will I be able to use my iPad in Italy?

Absolutely - no problem at all. You'll need an international power outlet adaptor - you can get an adaptor kit from any Apple Store that will fit power outlets world-wide. There's no problem with the voltage either - the iPad charger works in any country world-wide too.

There's widespread WiFi in shopping malls, coffee houses, restaurants, hotels, franchises, airports, even some public transport. If your iPad is 3G then that's very widespread too, but the roaming charges from the US are expensive, so it's better to buy a pre-pay SIM at a mobile 'phone retail outlet; these are widespread, so there should be no problem in major cities. There's a wide choice of service providers, so you can research the one that suits you best before you go. All the service providers have coverage maps on their websites just in case you're travelling to a remoter area.

And there are lots of iPads in Italy too - plus Apple Stores - so you're never too far from help if you need any assistance.

You'll enjoy travelling with your iPad.

Have fun.

Tim
Scotland

kbmanit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi , I am a happy iPad owner living in italy and it works pretty well :).
Wifi hotspots growing everywhere, 3G connectivity everywhere (watch out to roaming costs).
Fabio

Most reactions

Latest posts