What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Has Video's I can't locate

rr1947

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cleaning up memory stoarge and trying to remove all video's, but there are four I can't locate. Went to 'Photo's (Video's and Recently Deleted), also Video icon on Home Screen and removed all video's. But, Settings, General, About, says I still have four. Exhausted all efforts, any ideas will be appreciated.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Cleaning up memory stoarge and trying to remove all video's, but there are four I can't locate. Went to 'Photo's (Video's and Recently Deleted), also Video icon on Home Screen and removed all video's. But, Settings, General, About, says I still have four. Exhausted all efforts, any ideas will be appreciated.

Hello - please provide your iPad model and the iOS installed. How do you know there are still 4 videos on your iPad - assume you're looking @ 'Usage' in Settings?

Do you have a computer w/ iTunes? If so, have you plugged in your iPad and looked at the device there? See the screen shot from my MBPro w/ iTunes opened & my iPad Air attached - movies (on the device) are highlighted & an arrow placed for those on the computer. Let us know - Dave :)
Screen Shot 2015-01-14 at 5.57.46 PM.png

Most reactions

Latest posts