What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad forcing restore

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I was out of range of wifi coverage for a few days. Suddenly, one day my iPad started showing a message that iCloud storage was almost full (though about 3.6 GB was remaining). Today, it suddenly slip into recovery mode and shows the iTunes icon with the picture of a lightning charger and an arrow. iTunes on my PC, now forces me to restore my iPhone and thats going to erase all my data, which I don't want. I have performed a reset, reboot. Can anyone please suggest how to get myself out of this problem? Thank you.

OP
abababababab

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, odd, I had kept the iPhone locked on standby during dinner for over 15 minutes, but it was not solved, i again did it now and its finally back up yay!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, odd, I had kept the iPhone locked on standby during dinner for over 15 minutes, but it was not solved, i again did it now and its finally back up yay!

Ah--very good. you got it resolved. YAY! :)

P.S....I do like your avatar. What kind of bird is that?

Most reactions

Latest posts