What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad for Business

zenco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am planning to buy iPad with Wifi-3G & use for some business purpose but unware how much advantage i can take?

when outside, i want to access to the server and retrive the file....i.e. stocks availability, statement of account, invoice, DO etc.. which could be stored in excel sheet or pdf. does this works?

i will be great if someone has already utilise any of these...or similar facility? Thanks

RedsFan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can do all of those things you mentioned. Look into the DocstoGo app. Allows you to view and manipulate Word, Excel, PowerPoint docs as well as view pdf. Hope this helps.

OP
Z

zenco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks

i'm pretty sure you can do all of those things you mentioned. Look into the docstogo app. Allows you to view and manipulate word, excel, powerpoint docs as well as view pdf. Hope this helps.

thanks!

Most reactions