1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad for Business

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by zenco, Jul 28, 2010.

1. zenco

zenco iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am planning to buy iPad with Wifi-3G & use for some business purpose but unware how much advantage i can take?

when outside, i want to access to the server and retrive the file....i.e. stocks availability, statement of account, invoice, DO etc.. which could be stored in excel sheet or pdf. does this works?

i will be great if someone has already utilise any of these...or similar facility? Thanks
  2. RedsFan

RedsFan iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm pretty sure you can do all of those things you mentioned. Look into the DocstoGo app. Allows you to view and manipulate Word, Excel, PowerPoint docs as well as view pdf. Hope this helps.
  3. zenco

zenco iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks

thanks!