What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad FONT issue. Help Please

selsong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HI all

I hope someone can explain the following to me: I have created a website that appears correctly in Safari on my Macbook Pro, and all other browsers. However, on one particular section of the website, Safari on my iPad displays the wrong font. I cannot find any help on the www that deals with this issue.

Can anyone tell me if they have had the same issue, why this is happening, and what I can do about it?

Many thanks

Selsong

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
A web page can only display fonts that are installed on that computer. You may have used a font that is not part of the universal set found on all devices. Hard to say without knowing the font and URL.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A web page can only display fonts that are installed on that computer. You may have used a font that is not part of the universal set found on all devices. Hard to say without knowing the font and URL.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

This. If it's a custom or not-so-common, you may need to implement it in your JS, CSS or HTML manually.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk Pro

OP
S

selsong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HI Thanks for your advice. I went back to check my html and found a few problems there that were causing the issue. Cheeers

Most reactions

Latest posts