What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPAD duplicate calendar entries

bigd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently installed Google Synch on my work laptop as well as my ipad so that i did not always have to have my ipad at work or connect to my laptop to have my calendar entries and contacts up-to-date.

It worked great except that it created duplicate entries in my ipad. Is there a simple way to just delete all the Calendar entries and just do another synch? I guess same question applies for contacts.

Also, I assume that the Google synch would work with my new iMAC calendar program?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

OP
B

bigd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
....let me add that I originally did a synch with itunes and my Outlook Calendar and that is why all the original entries are there. I assume I would disable this synch for future?

Thx

ChrisSmithWebGuy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.scrubly.com
Duplication takes place after or during syncing, it's really frustrating and can cause other conflicts. I have the same problem before so I know how it feels. I suggest you can do the same as I do. You may use duplicate remover like Scrubly Duplicate Contacts Remover, this really works well for me. just give it a try and eventually get rid with your duplication problems. Hope this helps. Thanks..

Most reactions

Latest posts