iPad Case Reviews

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by iDan, Jan 18, 2010.

1. jshollax

jshollax
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Just don't like how the fuzz and crumbs get caught around the edges of the apple case. Its great for keeping the screen protected when not in use tho.

2. cab4872

cab4872
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Just got my iPad and I don't have a case yet. Am I crazy? I know I probably should get one but I like the "lightness" of not having one!

3. figmo10

figmo10
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    It's a bit slippery to hold uncased, in my experience. I wouldn't want to carry it about without something around it to grip.

4. Robertt

Robertt
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    This is for sure! Its looking to me like the Eazel is the best combination of stand and case I've seen. Now, if they would just hurry up and start shipping them!

5. sdroadking

sdroadking
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Vintage spg pouch

Vintage Special Edition Leather Case for Apple iPad - Brown

YES -- -SUPER NICE ... SUPER PRICE $72.99.

Close .. be nice to remove the cover when you don't need the protection or the stand and still have the feel of the slim Ipad in your hand with back cover scratch protection.

The port holes look big enough to dock ... but would have to try on to make sure.

6. sdroadking

sdroadking
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I tried the Belkin GRIP ... not sure where they got the word "Grip" from as the cover is slippery as heck .. almost dropped the pad. Took it off and washed it to get the rubber preservative off it .. that helped, but no front protection so I am still looking.

7. tdmsu

tdmsu
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    +1 for the Marware Eco Vue.
    I got it last week from ipadforums store. It does add some weight, but is also adds confidence of protection and a built in kickstand. I really like kick stand for reading on a table or even in my lap. It will also stay open in portrait mode on a table, if you like.
    There is a strap on the back for one-handed holding. I would use it more if the ipad had a way to turn pages on the left side instead of the right.
    Overall, I am glad I got this case.

8. iSoozin60

iSoozin60
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Have you ever tried turning pages on the left side??? I do it all the time!!! ;). Works the same as on the right side!!!

9. deymanuel

deymanuel
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    i just returned mu ipad case to apple coz it just dont cut it. then i ordered a leather one from a store here in Australia (padacs.com) and i am happy with it.

10. Franknewbridge

Franknewbridge
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    TPU cover stand combo

For those who like the feel and protection of a sleek TPU cover and want the convenience of hands-free use, Check out the hFpro... Item number: 170499827295 on ebay...

Hope in enhances your ipad experience as much as it does mine