1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad camera connection kit as music source

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by pabzlito, Oct 15, 2011.

1. pabzlito

pabzlito iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi there, have trawled internet and this site for an answer, but have found nothing...

I have a JB'd iPad, use the camera connection kit to have an SD card to expand storage. All my music is on the 64GB SD card.

I need an answer to one of the following 2 questions, either would be perfect:
    1. Is there a way of changing the default location for music on my ipad to a location (/folder) on the SD card?
    2. Is there a 3rd party mp3 app that allows me to change the default location/source for music on from a folder (/location) on my ipad to a location (/folder) on the SD card?

Either would make my life perfect in every way. It is the final piece in the puzzle. ;)