What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Calendar

ukswf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to add a four weekly event to the standard calendar. I can see fortnightly and monthly but need it to show four weekly, any ideas folks? thanks

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Certainly this is one of the most frustrating things about the in-built calendar app. I'm afraid the answer is NO.

However, two possible workarounds...

1) There are apps in the app store which support this (and are fully integrated with the in-built calendar). I use iPlan which I believe is a far better calendar app in any case (looks gorgeous and works better than Calendar), but it also allows completely custom repeats. So you can repeat 4 weekly, 7 monthly, 23 daily (?), whatever takes your fancy...

2) I think you can set 4 weekly repeats on iCal on the PC if I remember correctly. These events then just appear on your iPad (assuming you are syncing via iCloud).

There are probably some other ways too, and I'm sure our other members can chip in with their favourites...

OP
U

ukswf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for you reply, I found a solution by setting the entry in my Google calendar with a four weekly repeat and synching the two together, a bit clunky but it works! Thanks for your help.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thanks for you reply, I found a solution by setting the entry in my Google calendar with a four weekly repeat and synching the two together, a bit clunky but it works! Thanks for your help.

Yep, you can do the same thing for an iCloud account by visiting icloud.com.

Most reactions

Latest posts