What's new

iPad and DSLR Bag

LinkTree

iPF Noob
Joined
Aug 29, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi ppl,
I'm looking for a iPad and a D-SLR (basic camera with one or two lenses)

Anyone have recommendation?
 
I am using various Think Tank bags for this.
I have the Urban Disguise 35 which is a little large for what you need but I can carry camera gear and up to a 13" Macbook Pro in it.
The bags are very nice and feel much smaller than they are.

The challenge is that the iPad is so thin and a DSLR is not.

I took my stuff around and just tried bags till I found a few that worked.
 
+1 on the Think Tank Photo bags. Best camera bag company ever...love their stuff. If TTP made an iPad specific bag, I'd buy it sight unseen.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom