What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 4 Restarting itself

yinkus2019

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have tried all possible means to stop my iPad 4 from restarting itself but would not work. Please what could I do because I am having exams. I have tried restore, hardware rebooting by holding down the power and home button until it showed apple logo still to no avail. Please, help me.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have tried all possible means to stop my iPad 4 from restarting itself but would not work. Please what could I do because I am having exams. I have tried restore, hardware rebooting by holding down the power and home button until it showed apple logo still to no avail. Please, help me.
Restore it again, but this time restore it as new and don't restore from a backup.

rasmith1959

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Then it sounds like the next step is to take it to your nearest Apple store for a Genius Bar appointment. There they can run a diagnostic on it and see if your problem is hardware related and give an estimate of the repair cost if your device is out of warranty.

Roy

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

OP
Y

yinkus2019

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Then it sounds like the next step is to take it to your nearest Apple store for a Genius Bar appointment. There they can run a diagnostic on it and see if your problem is hardware related and give an estimate of the repair cost if your device is out of warranty.

Roy

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
Thank you I am out of warranty. I am tired of apple products and they don't seem to care about their customers' plight.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am surprised by your comment. Apple does care and compared to other companies they are the best. Regardless of what technology you own there is always a risk factor that some thing may go wrong. The iPad without question is the lowest cost of ownership of any tablet on the market. By restoring as new iPad using iTunes may resolve your issue. Try going to an apple store you have nothing to loose. Cheers colin

Most reactions

Latest posts