What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 stock checker - uk

plymouthred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted and if it has apologies but here is a link to check iPad 2 stocks. It gives you the option to put which version you would like and alerts you..........and it works as I have just got the 32gb 3g version in white from John Lewis with a delivery time tomorrow :)

iPad Stock

Good luck :D

OP
P

plymouthred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not a happy bunny.............John Lewis has cancelled my order for 'security reason' but they can't give me an explanation?

Now also cancelled my Apple order so back to square one :mad:

Gutted!!!!!!!!!!

OP
P

plymouthred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good News

Ah there is light at the end of the tunnel after all.............

I left the iPad Stock Checker open on my PC and it alarmed to tell me there was stock (again) at John Lewis so I tried again and this time it was successful?

Here is the good news...............

01/04/11 19:54 These goods have been scanned at the collection Depot and are now on route to the delivery Depot.
Planned Delivery Date
Saturday 2nd April

Planned Delivery Time
Between 07:30 and 12:00

:D

:)

OP
P

plymouthred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Delivery tomorrow? You are lucky. Better don't mention that to any of the US forum users. :D

Very tempted :D

At work until 1830 so itching to get home and try out the new beastie......especially seeing that I have gone beyond my promise and bought Apple instead of an Android based Tablet ;)

ziggyzog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad Stock

I managed to order an iPad 2 from HMV last week, now in hands! :D

OP
P

plymouthred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I managed to order an iPad 2 from HMV last week, now in hands! :D

Nice one and enjoy your new shiny Apple :D

I have given the link to half a dozen of my friends and they have now got their iPad 2's a few weeks in advance using the stock checker so there is stock available. Good luck and happy huntin' ;)

kustard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you're in the UK try MicroAnvika, they had loads on launch day and still had all their stock when everyone else was sold out. Not a lot of people knew they had them - I spoke to the manager as I was also involved in launch day what with me working for one of the 'resellers'. I got mine and Carphone Warehouse. Extremely happy that I got mine when I did as they appear to be sold out everywhere now!

If you haven't managed to get yours yet then I wish you all the best - it's worth the wait!

Most reactions

Latest posts