1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad 2 - Microsoft Exchange Server - making calendar events private

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Mr_Incredible, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Mr_Incredible

Mr_Incredible iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello all! Started a new job where my company will allow me to use Microsoft Exchange server to access my email, contact and calendaring on my iPad 2 and it is great!

I only want to maintain one calendar that syncs with my work MS Outlook calendar. In the past, I have been marking events as 'private' that I did not want my staff to see, but still allow them access to my calendar for work related items.

My question is how do you mark a meeting or event as private on the iPad? There does not seem to be a field for selecting that option when opening my calendar on the iPad.

Any suggestions??

Much thanks!

TD