1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad 1 3G...Data Stopped Working

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Munky, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Munky

Munky iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Hello ...last night my 3G data just stopped working all of a sudden. Had been working fine all night then nothing...didn't even show a data ip in sbsettings. Also, in settings, the view account tab had disappeared under cellular data. And, in the About tab, the carrier entry said Not Availible. When I plugged it into my pc and started iTunes, it gave an error message that said " Couldn't check for update to carrier settings" 1631. AT&T put a new sim in and that didn't fix it, I just got done doing a restore in anticipation of a visit to the Apple Store and that fixed it. Has anyone else had this problem? I didn't install anything last night that should affect it, like I said...it had been working fine all night. Hoping to get a bit of insight before I put everything back on it.
  2. Munky

Munky iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Anyone?