What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ios 7

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How do I swipe to see notifications?

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF

OP
lizzieh

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I only get the calendar when I do that. I want to see my notifications

OP
lizzieh

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes I have

OP
lizzieh

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You can check all so you can see all notifications

I have and I get a pop up when a notification comes in, but if I don't go directly to the notification, when I want to go to it, I then can't find it, that is I swipe down and nothing is there.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Reaction score
Have you tried swiping to the left? There are 3 pages (if they are all setup) - Today, All & Missed (headings at the top of the notification panel once you have the notification panel showing)....

OP
lizzieh

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have you tried swiping to the left? There are 3 pages (if they are all setup) - Today, All & Missed (headings at the top of the notification panel once you have the notification panel showing)....

Yes and there is nothing there :(

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you have no current notifications the All and Missed pages will be empty. These are where the notifications you are used to will show up. To make sure the apps you want are enabled for notifications go to Settings > Notifications.

OP
lizzieh

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This morning all my notifications are there ? A mystery as I had it all set up in notifications to receive all. Oh well, at least it's ok now.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
This morning all my notifications are there ? A mystery as I had it all set up in notifications to receive all. Oh well, at least it's ok now. Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF

I did not have any notifications after the update, so maybe it cleared out the old ones and we just had to wait for a new crop.

Most reactions

Latest posts