1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Intro and Q.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Joker, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Joker

Joker iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello every one, my name is Mark and I'm from Kuwait city. My father got me the iPad 2 days ago for having good highschool grades, and so far I like it very much. And I was wondering, of I jail break the iPad can I install adobe flash?

Cheers.
  2. Matth3w

Matth3w iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Welcome to the forum. Is your dad military or something? I haven't been to Kuwait City since '03 before the invasion...I flew in there commercial.

Anyhow, unfortunately no Flash even with jailbreak. A couple of companies are working on it though. There is a company called Smokescreen that's trying to do it.
  3. Joker

Joker iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey, not really my father works there but not in the military, and I go to a school there.
    Ahh, I see, thanks!
  4. Abrennan

Abrennan iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It looks like the solutions being investigated are server side so there doesn't need to be anything installed in the browser. That's using your initiative.