What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Infinity Blade ONLINE Multiplayer ARENA Update

PhilSynowiec

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYiiW3rAu2c]YouTube - ‪Infinity Blade ONLINE Multiplayer ARENA Update - iOS Vlog 407‬‏[/ame]​

Infinity Blade has finally been updated with online multiplayer. Arena is the mode you will be playing against one other opponent online. You start out playing as either the golem or the warrior, both with their advantages and disadvantages. The warrior is fast, but does a less damage, which the golem is the opposite. Both races have different UI's that you will need to learn how to play to win. You play each opponent first to 4 wins while upgrading weapons, armor and characters each round, depending on what class you play. You gain a bit of cash after each round, the amount matters on winning or losing. This update is free and comes packed with more items, achievements, and other things. Check out Infinity Blade in the App Store as a universal app!

waggygee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The update looks like it could be fun. But i need more game center buddies to enjoy it. Anyone, feel free to add me - waggygee

mikeos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
is anybody else experiencing frequent crashes since the update?
most of the time i cant even get past the title page.
i've turned my ipad off and on, but still crashes!

t0j

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.web-tutorials.pl
is anybody else experiencing frequent crashes since the update?
most of the time i cant even get past the title page.
i've turned my ipad off and on, but still crashes!

a friend of mine had the same problem - uninstall IB, synch with your computer, after that go on apps in itunes and tick IB so it will be installed on your iPad again. This time it should work :)

Petes92

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm on my iPad 2 so still without a jailbreak. : ( is the new multiplayer available on the jail broken version of this?

Most reactions

Latest posts