What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In your opinion, what are the pros/cons of the app you use for calendar/ tasks mgmt?

Malwj4atm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having the hardest time finding/ selecting the app that has the features that I really want. I've surfed through so many descriptions on the app sites, I'm dizzy! There are several important features that I want but basically I'm looking for an app that will show me the week in a calendar-type view & a bullet point list of the tasks that are due for that week, separated in the list by day.

I would like to sync with iphone/ IPad/ and my computer (windows). I've found a couple potentials but then discover something is missing (2way sync, no calendar view, iPhone but no iPad, etcccc).

I'd love to hear what app everyone is using and what they like/ dislike they like about it!!

Thanks much!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts