What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Importing Documents Problem

Chesdin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased the PAGES APP and transferred some of my Word Documents to my IPad BUT some didnt transfer. I see them in my folder BUT I can ONLY view the documents that are in BOLD Print. Can I transfer spread sheets to my IPAD using PAGES? Why dont all my documents transfer over?

Thanks!

Chris
VA

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased the PAGES APP and transferred some of my Word Documents to my IPad BUT some didnt transfer. I see them in my folder BUT I can ONLY view the documents that are in BOLD Print. Can I transfer spread sheets to my IPAD using PAGES? Why dont all my documents transfer over?

Thanks!

Chris
VA

A couple of questions, if that's OK. How did you transfer the Word documents? Did you use iTunes, or email or perhaps a third-party app, such as GoodReader? When you say you can see them in the folder - is this the folder in Pages itself or somewhere else?

You mention spreadsheets. Pages cannot read Spreadsheets. For those documents (.xls, .xlsx) you need a spreadsheet app, such as Apple's 'Numbers' app.

Tim

OP
C

Chesdin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks

I am using Itunes and currently downloading NUMBERS to import my spread sheets.

Most reactions

Latest posts