1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Important email

Discussion in 'iPad 3 Forum' started by Ronaldo, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Ronaldo

Ronaldo iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    You know how on a PC you can send an email and flag it as a priority with a red flag?
    How can I do this in Apple mail on my iPad 3 so that the other person on a Mac or a PC note this?
    I can't figure it out.
  2. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,913 / 1
    Yes, well that would be because you can't do it.

Priority flagging is an MS Exchange sort of thing. It normally only works between two Exchange users. It's not supported in Mail at all, even if you are using an Exchange account. Very few apps, outside those meant for business Windows and Exchange users, support priority flags in email.

If there is an app for the iPad that supports it, I'm not aware of one.

If your business uses OWA (Outlook Web Access) and it is setup to support mobile devices, that might support the feature. You'd have to ask your IT department.