What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iMessage Screen

tawcat

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Since updating to IOS8 it seems that my messages do not scroll up. Use to be latest conversation was always above keyboard screen. Or maybe I could scroll it up to see message while replying.

Suggestions? Thanks.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's still the same on my iPad.

Try force closing the app, restarting and resetting (Home & Power button simultaneously) your iPad. Maybe this will help.

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's the same on my iPad as well, Johanna's advice should correct your problem. If it doesn't, come back and we'll see what else we can try.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Split the keyboard and dock it again, then reset your iPad, using Home and Power button.

OP
tawcat

tawcat

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Trying that now. I went into accessibility and turned on "change button shape" that seemed to help as long as I rotated to portrait and back. Will see if your suggestion is a fix. Thanks

That may have done the trick. Thanks again.

Most reactions

Latest posts