1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iCloud vs ITunes????

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by sherbert, Mar 11, 2012.

1. sherbert

sherbert iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Still very new with the IPAD I'm considering the upgrade to IPAD 3 and passing my first generation to my son. My question is which backup should I use to remove my data from my the 1 and move to the 3? I would like all my apps, music etc to be removed and added to the new IPAD. My confusion is when I log into the ICLOUD the only apps I am seeing is mail, calendar, contacts, and find my IPhone. Where are all other APPS?

Question number 2 am I able to just log into ITUNES from any computer and access my data? The original laptop I used to set up my iPad has crashed. Help?