What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iBooks and updates

The Alternative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thealternativeone.blogspot.com
Is there a way to lock the order in which iBooks appear on the bookshelf? Every new iTunes update and the last OS revision caused the books to realign themselves on the bookshelf the way they were originally synched and not the way that I've organized them. It wouldn't be that big of an issue but I have a lot of books on my iPad and it messes with my reading order.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
On this subject.... many at mobileread are saying that this update did not re-arrange their book order..... your mileage may vary.....

drwinston001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The update didn't rearrange my books but why they don't let you drag the books into positions like you do with apps i don't know.

On a plus side I'm glad this update also means the dictionary know works with books with no language assigned. I can finally understand when I'm reading instead of guessing ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts