1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

I wanna stop my daughter viewing f b from iPad

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by mohandasbaskaran, Mar 25, 2013.

1. mohandasbaskaran

mohandasbaskaran iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all seeking a help from u
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +811 / 0
    Hi & welcome to the forum! :)

I'm assuming that by 'f b', you mean Facebook - is the device your iPad or hers which may impact on what you want to do? First, is she using the FB app? This can be deleted - now she can get back on by re-loading the app and/or using a browser and going to the website - to prevent those options, you'll need to go into 'Settings' -> 'Restrictions'; enable restrictions and then prevent access to Safari & 'Installing Apps' - of course, this will eliminate her from browsing - not sure this is what you want to do? So you might want to wait and hopefully others will 'chime in' w/ some other suggestions - good luck!