What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I sincerely regret ever buying this product

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobsterfork

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad to me had been one major disappointment after another. For starters there is no practical point to having one. Anything you could use the iPad for can easily be done by the iPhone or a phone similar.

The one major marketing point to the iPad is that one can be almost anywhere In urban united states and get Internet access, WRONG. Most the time it fails to connect and when it does connect it will just randomly disconnect frequently. awesome great job apple.

So what if it has awesome wifi capabilities? That is what my laptop computer is for.

Secondly, what kind crappy second rate Internet is this? I seriously cannot download or load adobe? Are you freaking serious? There go half the damn websites I could have enjoyed.

Thirdly, this is just a huge money pit. Anything that one could of done on the internet for FREE now cost money in the form of apps.

Behind all the flash and hype this piece of technology is just a sparkly glittered dog crap. Completely useless and just begging for more money at every step.

Did I mention vie been on hold for 2 hours? At least Microsoft can you quick and cheap technical support in a timely fashion there had ass products.

Sorry for any typos, the interface is just so crappy it happens frequently.

G.P

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The ipad is a minimum $500 investment. It is mind-numbingly easy to research the IPAD online to get all the information and user reviews your heart desires, to assist you in making an informed decision. The onus is on you, and you alone, if the ipad doesn't meet your approval. I bought mine well aware of what it does and doesn't do, and I'm exceptionally pleased with this product.

(sits back with a nice bucket of popcorn and waits for the backlash to this post)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So seriously, why did you bother signing up here if you think the iPad is a huge piece of junk?

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure about the popcorn. This one kinda elicits more pity than anything else. I give it a 3.5. :)

Michael

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lobsterfork,

Even though we call this place an Apple iPad forum, we only share our name with the company and one of their products. We are a private forum and have nothing to do with the actual Apple company. So if you think your complaints will be heard by anyone at Apple, you are mistaken.

G.P

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought mine well aware of what it does and doesn't do,post)

Last time I checked it said that I could surf the internet and all it's glory. Ain't happen.

I can surf the internet fine. Oh you mean not being able to access flash websites? That's been a known issue since the pad released. No-one else to blame if that's a problem for you.

So seriously, why did you bother signing up here if you think the iPad is a huge piece of junk?

To get second opinions.

Judging by the tone of your response, it's likely that 1) you could care less about anyone's opinion if you dislike the IPAD as much as it appears you do and 2) you went about it the wrong way if you expect anyone here to emphasize with your position.

fergy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FFS close this thread not worth the time reading it.

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First he buys an iPad without doing even a little research into the product. Then, instead of just returning it, he joins a forum where everyone likes the product and he post's a message about why he hates it. Big L there guy!

Dude, seriously, before you buy something, do a little research. You'd make us all a lot happier....

Last edited by a moderator:

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FFS close this thread not worth the time reading it.
Thank you for the suggestion, but that is my decision or that of one of the other mods or admins. The other part of my job is to keep things civil by editing or deleting posts that are considered to be personal attacks.

I think he gets the point by now.

P.S. For those of you who are new to Internet forums, when a moderator makes a "suggestion" to keep things civil, its not really a suggestion!

G.P

iPF Noob
Reaction score
he joins a forum where everyone likes the product

Which is not to say we're all blind followers or supporters, I like constructive discussion on the IPAD. That was NOT it.

Gemnilocs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The ipad is a minimum $500 investment. It is mind-numbingly easy to research the IPAD online to get all the information and user reviews your heart desires, to assist you in making an informed decision. The onus is on you, and you alone, if the ipad doesn't meet your approval. I bought mine well aware of what it does and doesn't do, and I'm exceptionally pleased with this product.

(sits back with a nice bucket of popcorn and waits for the backlash to this post)
see I did the same thing..I read forums and numerous customer reviews from different sites and I personally talked to the nurses and perfusionist I work with that owns an ipad to get their thoughts on this device. I made an informed consumer decision to get the 32gb wifi only. I own a laptop(MacBook) and for me this isn't to replace my laptop or my samsung fascinate but to enhance my daily life. I am currently on vacation back home and I didn't want to lug my laptop around. so I just have the iPad and my nikon d40. I can browse the Internet, play games, watch movies send photos via email,update my facebook photos and with a long battery life to boot. so I knew that it wouldn't allow for me to go to sites that require flash....for me that is one small issue compared to all the things I can do. the device is not bad..you are just not happy with your decision to purchase it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts