What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I really enjoy these boards

Emodracer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a member of many different types of discussion boards, xbox 360, ps3, etc.

This by far has to be the best one. Everyone here is extremely helpful, and unlike all the other boards I visit, no one makes newer members feel like idiots for posting newbie questions.

Just wanted to say thanks for the help I have received in the past, and I look forward to visiting this site for a long time to come!

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree with your statement. I am also a member of quite a few forums but none, NONE come close to this one. I think moderators should be commended for keeping everything straight.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think moderators should be commended for keeping everything straight.
On behalf of the other mods, we thank you! We try to be helpful and friendly (although I am sure some of the members who have been permanently banned might not agree!).

So relax, enjoy the forum and ask your questions and answers those that you can... then get off my lawn!!!

gran_torino_clint_eastwood.jpg

OP
E

Emodracer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's funny! That has to be my favorite Clint eastwood movie of all time!

Most reactions

Latest posts