1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

I pad software upgrade

Discussion in 'iPad FAQ' started by Maksumul, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Maksumul

Maksumul iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good morning all,
    This is my first mail in the post. Could anyone pls tell me if you have faced any trouble after upgrading I pad from 4.2 to 4.3.
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Some people have found a temporary problem with WiFi speed after the upgrade but there is a fix that we can send you if you experience that problem. It seems as though some people upgrading find either they cannot reliably connect to WiFi or their connection speed is much lower than it was before. Not sure why, but the 'fix' seems to work every time. Basically you have to reset your network connections and then enter them again. I can send details if you need them. Other than that, the only 'complaints' have been that most people seem to find that Safari isn't much faster than it was before. But, as one of our experienced members has posted, the improvements in Safari were in a specific area of functionality and so it depends what type of web site you are visiting as to whether you'll see any real improvement. Let us know how you get on and, if you have any trouble, don't hesitate to contact us.

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free from

http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/...User_Guide.pdf

Also the iPad2 manual is available at http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/ipad_2_user_guide.pdf

It’s free too.

Tim
    Scotland
  3. biobunny

biobunny iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0
  4. Maksumul

Maksumul iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you. Just now upgraded to 4.3. 3G is working fine but I have to test the wifi tomorrow. Thank you for the advice. The safari, google is working fine. By the way I have the I pad 64gb.
    Thank you again.
  5. Maksumul

Maksumul iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    iPad software 4.3.1
    Just after upgrading to 4.3 the I tunes is asking about 4.3.1. Would anybody please tell me if anybody found any difficulties installing 4.3.1.