What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I pad software upgrade

Maksumul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good morning all,
This is my first mail in the post. Could anyone pls tell me if you have faced any trouble after upgrading I pad from 4.2 to 4.3.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good morning all,
This is my first mail in the post. Could anyone pls tell me if you have faced any trouble after upgrading I pad from 4.2 to 4.3.

Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Some people have found a temporary problem with WiFi speed after the upgrade but there is a fix that we can send you if you experience that problem. It seems as though some people upgrading find either they cannot reliably connect to WiFi or their connection speed is much lower than it was before. Not sure why, but the 'fix' seems to work every time. Basically you have to reset your network connections and then enter them again. I can send details if you need them. Other than that, the only 'complaints' have been that most people seem to find that Safari isn't much faster than it was before. But, as one of our experienced members has posted, the improvements in Safari were in a specific area of functionality and so it depends what type of web site you are visiting as to whether you'll see any real improvement. Let us know how you get on and, if you have any trouble, don't hesitate to contact us.

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free from

http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/...User_Guide.pdf

Also the iPad2 manual is available at http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/ipad_2_user_guide.pdf

It’s free too.

Tim
Scotland

OP
M

Maksumul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Some people have found a temporary problem with WiFi speed after the upgrade but there is a fix that we can send you if you experience that problem. It seems as though some people upgrading find either they cannot reliably connect to WiFi or their connection speed is much lower than it was before. Not sure why, but the 'fix' seems to work every time. Basically you have to reset your network connections and then enter them again. I can send details if you need them. Other than that, the only 'complaints' have been that most people seem to find that Safari isn't much faster than it was before. But, as one of our experienced members has posted, the improvements in Safari were in a specific area of functionality and so it depends what type of web site you are visiting as to whether you'll see any real improvement. Let us know how you get on and, if you have any trouble, don't hesitate to contact us.

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you donÂ’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free from

http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/...User_Guide.pdf

Also the iPad2 manual is available at http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/ipad_2_user_guide.pdf

ItÂ’s free too.

Tim
Scotland

Thank you. Just now upgraded to 4.3. 3G is working fine but I have to test the wifi tomorrow. Thank you for the advice. The safari, google is working fine. By the way I have the I pad 64gb.
Thank you again.

OP
M

Maksumul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maksumul said:
Thank you. Just now upgraded to 4.3. 3G is working fine but I have to test the wifi tomorrow. Thank you for the advice. The safari, google is working fine. By the way I have the I pad 64gb.
Thank you again.

iPad software 4.3.1
Just after upgrading to 4.3 the I tunes is asking about 4.3.1. Would anybody please tell me if anybody found any difficulties installing 4.3.1.

Most reactions

Latest posts