What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need your help before you get your teeth on the upcoming white Christmas!

lovesun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[FONT=&amp]Wish you a merry Christmas in advance! A newest pick-me-up for all the Zuma game and other similar iPad game enthusiasts comes out. We need different and various
SUGGESTIONS on our new Zuma game, Zuma Space Travel. The distinguishing feature about Zuma Space Travel is its replayability and various practical game props
compared to other similar Zuma games. I personally think that every wholeheartedly made iPad Zuma game or other game will never reach to the perfect state and
surely has room for improvement. However, we want try our best to make the perfect, most coolest and difficult Zuma game for iPad! We’re doing this and we will
certainly keep that way! So, we sincerely need all of your various and specific suggestions to help us improve gaming. Best wishes on this holiday season! Don’t
forget to hang up the sock![/FONT]

screen568x568 2.jpeg

Attachments

• screen568x568.jpeg
    screen568x568.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts