1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

I need your help before you get your teeth on the upcoming white Christmas!

Discussion in 'iPad Games' started by lovesun, Dec 20, 2013.

1. lovesun

lovesun iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [FONT=&amp]Wish you a merry Christmas in advance! A newest pick-me-up for all the Zuma game and other similar iPad game enthusiasts comes out. We need different and various
    SUGGESTIONS on our new Zuma game, Zuma Space Travel. The distinguishing feature about Zuma Space Travel is its replayability and various practical game props
    compared to other similar Zuma games. I personally think that every wholeheartedly made iPad Zuma game or other game will never reach to the perfect state and
    surely has room for improvement. However, we want try our best to make the perfect, most coolest and difficult Zuma game for iPad! We’re doing this and we will
    certainly keep that way! So, we sincerely need all of your various and specific suggestions to help us improve gaming. Best wishes on this holiday season! Don’t
    forget to hang up the sock![/FONT]

screen568x568 2.jpeg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 20, 2013