What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need this..........

tomthbomb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I got my iP2 I found a source here on the forum for a gel, plastic, silicone cover for the back of the iP2 that protects the back and lets the smart cover work too. I bought the semi-transparent cover so the Apple logo shows.

I should have bought an opaque cover because the one I bought stains and will not clean up. I can not find a black cover to replace the stained one. Can someone direct me to such a cover?

Thanks!:)

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
One solution would be the black Apple Smart Case which covers the back, but perhaps a bit pricey...
A quick Google search will get you some suggestions as well. There are a LOT of cases/covers/skins out there! :)

Regards.
From the iPad of Goofy8275, iPadForums.net user

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Hypershield has a wide selection of back covers for the iPad. They are reasonably priced as well.

Wow! Thanks just checked out hypershield, great price! 4.99!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No problem. They were closer to $15 when I got the one I used for the iPad 2, which was a good deal then. I have no idea how they've continued to drop the prices for, as far as I can tell, the exact same cases.

Most reactions

Latest posts