1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

I need a support group for jailbreak withdrawal!!

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by caparker418, Mar 21, 2011.

1. caparker418

caparker418 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :(
    I'm in love with my iPad 2 but I just can't fully enjoy it without the tweaks I'm so used to. I hate the folders and I NEED more icons per screen! I have an iPod touch 3rd gen MC model and had a tethered jailbreak for a long time. It never bothered me (other than when I turned it off the first time, having no clue it was tethered or what that even meant & I freaked a little.) But after that I was fine. It was really easy to reboot if I ever needed to.

So, any opinions about using the tethered JB until something else comes out? I really am going a little crazy but don't want to screw anything up. I know what I'm doing for the most part when it comes to the whole process, but that's with my iPod...

thanks for any advice!
  2. Demandarin

Demandarin iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Tethered jb sux! Lmao just wait a lil longer till u tethered BUT at the current moment, No kind of jail brake is available for ipad2, even if u on iOS 4.3. It has diff. Hardware, therefore a different type of jail brake gonna be needed. Sorry to break the bad news but hopefully sooner thn later a jailbreak will be avai. For ipad2. Until then, only us ipad1 owners can have all the fun ;-) lol
  3. Demandarin

Demandarin iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    So don't try to use current tethered snow breeze or pwnage tool jailbreak on ur iPad2. It won't wrk n might mess it up. Just a heads up so u dont break ur new toy ;-) heed da warning! Lol
  4. caparker418

caparker418 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah, but I have a pretty cover! Ha! JK. Really, thanks for that info because I was going to try it! I'm not very patient...but I can wait it out.
  5. CaMaxx

CaMaxx iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Agreed... i am sooo missing my JB!!