What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I may have got there at last

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you saying you had another account and can no longer log into that account?

I've deleted the poll from your thread as it revealed your email address and in the interest of Internet safety we don't allow the posting of your email address.

OP
B

binnes1940

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for assist. In answer to your question, no only one account on Ipad but have lost all info to open pad,
It may be because I asked it to locate my phone by mistake as do not have iphone.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
thanks for assist. In answer to your question, no only one account on Ipad but have lost all info to open pad,
It may be because I asked it to locate my phone by mistake as do not have iphone.

Hello and welcome to the forum! :) First, provide the model of your iPad; second, from the description above, you no longer know the passcode of the iPad (and I'm assuming that this is not one of the newest iPads w/ the 'fingerprint ID' technology - correct?) - if so, then checkout this Apple Support Article concerning a lost passcode on an iDevice. You may have to go into 'Recovery Mode' which requires a computer - if you do not have one and feel uncomfortable w/ the maneuver, then a visit to an Apple Store or an authorized Apple dealership would be suggested; also, keep in mind that if the iPad is restored and you do not have a backup then all of your data will be lost, i.e. like starting anew. Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts