What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I live in the mountains . . .

George Garrigues

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I live in the mountains, but there is a good Apple store about an hour away. Today I bought an iPad and can't figure out how to work it. Oh, well; I suppose I will find some help here.

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1st download iTunes.
2nd make an account.
3rd connect your iPad to the computer using the provided USB cable.
4th ask away.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
And you could read our "absolute beginners" link in my sig to get a head start. Welcome!

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Great first line Georges, has a faint echo of Hemmingway :)

So stiff upper lip and steel yourself. If nonagenarians and two year olds can master the the iPad, so can you!

Give the manual a cursory glance then play with it. You'll have fun, trust me.......

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Going to bookmark that link, NumbLock. Excellent article.

Here is a link to the iPad Users Guide. It's in pdf format. You can download the iBooks app later and then download the iBook version for free, if you want a more convenient way to read it on the iPad.

OP
G

George Garrigues

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Septuagenarians, too?

I have 12 years left until that time. I suppose I will have it licked by then! :rolleyes:

Great first line Georges, has a faint echo of Hemmingway :)

So stiff upper lip and steel yourself. If nonagenarians and two year olds can master the the iPad, so can you!

Give the manual a cursory glance then play with it. You'll have fun, trust me.......

Most reactions