What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hate to admit it but…

jdelrizzle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The ipad mini has finally won me over! I was that guy saying: " there's no way I'm going to trade my ipad 3rd gen for a mini ". Well after having my mini for a little over a month it's a done deal my ipad 3rd gen is a superior device, but the size of the mini out does the now bulky and clumsy ipad 3 that I have in my position I don't need two iPads so my 3rd gen is going up for sale. When I first got my ipad2 it was great I really believed that there was no way apple could top this one, but they did and now I'm in love with my 64 gb ipad mini AT&T.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
jdelrizzle said:
The ipad mini has finally won me over! I was that guy saying: " there's no way I'm going to trade my ipad 3rd gen for a mini ". Well after having my mini for a little over a month it's a done deal my ipad 3rd gen is a superior device, but the size of the mini out does the now bulky and clumsy ipad 3 that I have in my position I don't need two iPads so my 3rd gen is going up for sale. When I first got my ipad2 it was great I really believed that there was no way apple could top this one, but they did and now I'm in love with my 64 gb ipad mini AT&T.

I'm glad you're happy with your decision. All you need now it a mini with a retina display.

Mini_mi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the club of the "converted". After 1 week of having the mini, I gave my iPad 3 to my kids.

tawcat

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I held out to go from the iPad 2 to the mini. I held the mini for less than a minute and was hooked. I absolutely this mini, will be putting my 2 on the sale block.

Most reactions

Latest posts