What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I got my iPad!!! :D

iKassy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Granted I have been in the hospital for the past several days and really haven't used it so heavy.....but I am in love!!!!!

My hubby picked up the 64GB Gs and since I am in the hospital....I have been using the free WiFi.

This is sooooo much easier to reach over and grab than my laptop would have been. And much easier to sit on my lap.

Love it!!!!!! : )

OP
I

iKassy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks!!! And now that i have an iPad in my hand....and learn all the tricks....I will be posting even more!!! : )

MERKTT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
welcome to the club you will notice that the more you use it the more you become attached to the device and you willt take it everywhere .

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome! Make sure you check out the numerous podcasts out there - some audio and some video - that talk about the iPad, how to use, tips and tricks, apps, etc. You should be able to download past / old issues and use them as a training guide.

Most reactions

Latest posts