What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I cloud and photos

Jolinmax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a big problem . My photo stream is not transferring photos to my computer. On advice from the help centre I have changed my antivirus program twice but I still have the problem. I take picture with I pad. It goes to camera roll and photo stream but does not go to computer. In settings it is on and also in the I cloud control panel.
Any suggestions please. The help lady could not be more helpful and has spent a lot of time with me but still have the problem

OP
Jolinmax

Jolinmax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cannot see where to ask help for a problem logging in. I am in Barbados and trying to log in to a web site. Site will not let me into the members area.using my name and password
I am in Barbados at the moment and wonder if I should change something in my settings
I know I am in the wrong place to ask this but I can't understand where to go

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Check under Settings > Safari. Make sure you have private browsing off, and Cookies set to visited.

I can not think of any other reason for a site to not let you log in.

alicepattinson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a big problem . My photo stream is not transferring photos to my computer.

Oh just download the iCloud for your desktop. I also had this problem the other day and it shows that my files on my pc were somehow corrupt. So I downloaded it again.

Most reactions

Latest posts