1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

I cloud and photos

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Jolinmax, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Jolinmax

Jolinmax iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have a big problem . My photo stream is not transferring photos to my computer. On advice from the help centre I have changed my antivirus program twice but I still have the problem. I take picture with I pad. It goes to camera roll and photo stream but does not go to computer. In settings it is on and also in the I cloud control panel.
    Any suggestions please. The help lady could not be more helpful and has spent a lot of time with me but still have the problem
  2. Jolinmax

Jolinmax iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I cannot see where to ask help for a problem logging in. I am in Barbados and trying to log in to a web site. Site will not let me into the members area.using my name and password
    I am in Barbados at the moment and wonder if I should change something in my settings
    I know I am in the wrong place to ask this but I can't understand where to go
  3. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,986 / 1
    Check under Settings > Safari. Make sure you have private browsing off, and Cookies set to visited.

I can not think of any other reason for a site to not let you log in.
  4. alicepattinson

alicepattinson iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Oh just download the iCloud for your desktop. I also had this problem the other day and it shows that my files on my pc were somehow corrupt. So I downloaded it again.