I cloud and photos

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Jolinmax, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Jolinmax

Jolinmax iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have a big problem . My photo stream is not transferring photos to my computer. On advice from the help centre I have changed my antivirus program twice but I still have the problem. I take picture with I pad. It goes to camera roll and photo stream but does not go to computer. In settings it is on and also in the I cloud control panel.
    Any suggestions please. The help lady could not be more helpful and has spent a lot of time with me but still have the problem
  2. Jolinmax

Jolinmax iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I cannot see where to ask help for a problem logging in. I am in Barbados and trying to log in to a web site. Site will not let me into the members area.using my name and password
    I am in Barbados at the moment and wonder if I should change something in my settings
    I know I am in the wrong place to ask this but I can't understand where to go
  3. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,382 / 1
    Check under Settings > Safari. Make sure you have private browsing off, and Cookies set to visited.

I can not think of any other reason for a site to not let you log in.
  4. alicepattinson

alicepattinson iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Oh just download the iCloud for your desktop. I also had this problem the other day and it shows that my files on my pc were somehow corrupt. So I downloaded it again.