What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I bought Apple Care for the first time for the Air....

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
AppleCare is GREAT!!! My lightening cables died so I skipped over to the grand central store and got them replaced, just like that. I have AC on my iPad and iPod touch from last year. I wanted to get that out of the way before the holiday. Even got some help for my iPad 2. It helps to make an appointment beforehand no matter how small your issue is.

Also, finally got a chance to see new iPads and iPhones. iPad air would be a great "mini" for my purse; I love the slate gray. I don't see any difference in speed from last years iPads, I don't know, maybe because they were running on Apple wifi vs. less congested home wifi lol. My stuff from last year still feels new; I am grateful for what I have, maybe an iPhone 6 if the screen gets larger or iPad Pro if they come out with one, MAYBE LOL.

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using iPF

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have the Apple Care plan, my device has been heating up a lot and shuts off by itself from time to time. With my Apple Care plan, will they just replace it with a new one for free? Do I have to pay a deductible? How does this work since it I didn't cause the issue?

Yes, they do!!

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts