I am looking for a case with specific specs . . .

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by mossman, Apr 18, 2010.

1. mossman

mossman iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So I am hoping that someone can point me in the right direction. I need a case to hold the following things, and have little room left over (I'm looking for as small a case as I can have):

1. ipad
    2. ipad charger
    3. cleaning cloth
    now here's the tricky part . . .
    4. full sized keyboard (18.3" x 6.3")

Any thoughts?
  2. Skyhawk9SP

Skyhawk9SP iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How about considering a small case currently sold for the 10 inch netbooks. I have one and believe my ipad and accessories should fit perfectly. (I'm waiting for the WiFi+3G) The one I currently have is a Tarsus. One compartment for the IPAD with a strap to hold in secure (in a case or not) Another compartment with a net divider and a solid fabric divider. On second thought the full size keyboard might not fit. I believe a Mac bluetooth would though.
  3. mossman

mossman iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've been looking at a Tarsus. They are highly rated. Do you think it would hold the keyboard?
  4. Skyhawk9SP

Skyhawk9SP iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just measured mine and I'm sure the full size keyboard will not fit. However, I did put the IPAD Keyboard and dock in the one I have and it fits nicely. Targus does have several different ones so maybe you might look at some for small notebooks. :)