1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

I am looking for a case with specific specs . . .

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by mossman, Apr 18, 2010.

1. mossman

mossman iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So I am hoping that someone can point me in the right direction. I need a case to hold the following things, and have little room left over (I'm looking for as small a case as I can have):

1. ipad
    2. ipad charger
    3. cleaning cloth
    now here's the tricky part . . .
    4. full sized keyboard (18.3" x 6.3")

Any thoughts?
  2. Skyhawk9SP

Skyhawk9SP iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How about considering a small case currently sold for the 10 inch netbooks. I have one and believe my ipad and accessories should fit perfectly. (I'm waiting for the WiFi+3G) The one I currently have is a Tarsus. One compartment for the IPAD with a strap to hold in secure (in a case or not) Another compartment with a net divider and a solid fabric divider. On second thought the full size keyboard might not fit. I believe a Mac bluetooth would though.
  3. mossman

mossman iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've been looking at a Tarsus. They are highly rated. Do you think it would hold the keyboard?
  4. Skyhawk9SP

Skyhawk9SP iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just measured mine and I'm sure the full size keyboard will not fit. However, I did put the IPAD Keyboard and dock in the one I have and it fits nicely. Targus does have several different ones so maybe you might look at some for small notebooks. :)