What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am looking for a case with specific specs . . .

mossman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I am hoping that someone can point me in the right direction. I need a case to hold the following things, and have little room left over (I'm looking for as small a case as I can have):

1. ipad
2. ipad charger
3. cleaning cloth
now here's the tricky part . . .
4. full sized keyboard (18.3" x 6.3")

Any thoughts?

Skyhawk9SP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How about considering a small case currently sold for the 10 inch netbooks. I have one and believe my ipad and accessories should fit perfectly. (I'm waiting for the WiFi+3G) The one I currently have is a Tarsus. One compartment for the IPAD with a strap to hold in secure (in a case or not) Another compartment with a net divider and a solid fabric divider. On second thought the full size keyboard might not fit. I believe a Mac bluetooth would though.

OP
M

mossman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been looking at a Tarsus. They are highly rated. Do you think it would hold the keyboard?

Skyhawk9SP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just measured mine and I'm sure the full size keyboard will not fit. However, I did put the IPAD Keyboard and dock in the one I have and it fits nicely. Targus does have several different ones so maybe you might look at some for small notebooks. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts