What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Huge Whale Sharks Recued From Nets

redparka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
These sharks have picked up an interesting habit of sucking the fish right out of the nets...but I guess they get a little greedy and go into the nets and need to be cut free by divers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Personally, I would never rescue one. They will cut your throat as you sleep. I might eat one . . I hear they taste like chicken.

Otto8888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bob Maxey said:
Personally, I would never rescue one. They will cut your throat as you sleep. I might eat one . . I hear they taste like chicken.

I like chicken

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF GC = o7708888

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Whale sharks will not attack humans. They are primarily filter feeders though they will also prey on very small fish.

Very docile and its quite common to see them in close proximity to divers in Mexico.

Otto8888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thewitt said:
Whale sharks will not attack humans. They are primarily filter feeders though they will also prey on very small fish.

Very docile and its quite common to see them in close proximity to divers in Mexico.

Well whale sharks don't just live in Mexico or do they?

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF GC = o7708888

Most reactions

Latest posts