What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Huge compilation of uses for iPads in the classroom

Philip Johnston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Walking a fine line here because there's also a book associated with the site, but the site itself has a lot of free information for teachers trying to get their heads around what's possible with iPad:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-teachers-ipadopedia/id645391200?mt=11

I'm an Australian education writer who is normally writing about music education, but for the past 18 months have been busy compiling ways in which iPads could be used by elementary and secondary teachers. edit is the result - I'll be updating it as I stumble on great new ideas, very happy to hear any suggestions/successes/horror stories you may have had.

Last edited by a moderator:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for your iBook App Announcement. Best of luck to you.

We have edited out the websites link and added the actual link to the iBookstore. Only links to the AppStore/iBookstore and YouTube is allowed here.

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

OP
P

Philip Johnston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I appreciate you doing this, but I'm not an app developer - the website I cited is filled with free information, whether anyone buys the book or not. Hoping you can reinstate the link; will understand if you choose not to.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I appreciate you doing this, but I'm not an app developer - the website I cited is filled with free information, whether anyone buys the book or not. Hoping you can reinstate the link; will understand if you choose not to.

Are you the writer of the book associated to the link that I have inserted from the iBookstore?

Most reactions

Latest posts