What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howdy!

Noodles118

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New member to the IPad Forum.

Hello from New Orleans. Name's Dave (aka Noodles). Been observing the forum here off and on for a few weeks now and happy to announce that I am now a member. Looks like a great place to be that has quite a bit of valuable IPad info on apps, advice, suggestions, hints, tips, tricks, etc. As far as my own IPad "history" is concerned, I bought an Ipad2 64gb/WiFi/3G for my daughter for Xmas 2011, then traded it in for a great price March 16 to upgrade to the NEW IPad. Yeah...I know it sounds like a real nutty thing to have done, but knowing the history of my daughter and the electronic/computer based products she's had in the past, I knew sooner or later, it would end up being used more by "papa" then by her, which it has. When I upgraded, it was for the same version: 64/WiFi/4G. Anyway, that's my IPad story, and happy to be aboard!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Noodles-such a wonderful dad you are to upgrade your daughter's iPad for her. Great intro about yourself and glad to see that you finally joined. I hope you learn a lot about your iPad here on this forum and enjoy the friendliness of our members.

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad (original-New), Acessories, Apps, Help, and Apple News.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5 by Apple Inc.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please read the rules!
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Most reactions

Latest posts