What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howdy from an old timer

sauerdough

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Howdy from re-tired linguistics prof (i.e. lots of free time, not much money).
Searches re my new iPad kept leading here so I joined. Have been with Apple since Mac Classic, now Notebook Pro and iPad and an old iPod. Justified the iPad for upcoming summer in Corsica and French Alps. Spend all my spare time roaming mountains and photographing wildlife and nature. I'm just learning the iPad and the photo and journal apps I'm downloading. At 76 I guess it's good exercise for the brain, and gives me lots to do.

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Greetings from Canada.
You've made an excellent investment. I use the iPad to take me places. E-travel I call it.
There are many interesting threads at iPF. In what is nothing more than a shameless solicitation, I urge you to check
out the "Where In The World" thread in the OFF TOPIC lobby. Think you'll find it stimulating and fun.

Welcome to the forum.

AA

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello there!

I see that Admiral has already given you the low down on the "Where in the World" Thread! Really glad that you joined this forum.

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to: Acessories, Help, Apple News, Hacking, Gaming, Business/Education, Special Needs and Health.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5 by Apple Inc.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please read the rules!
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Most reactions

Latest posts