What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to unlock my iPad 10th Generation?

Stefanie24

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I need one serious help here. Actually I have forgotten the password of my iPad 10th Generation. Can anyone suggest how to unlock my device?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you forgot the passcode (the code you enter when opening your device), you can reset your iPad with a PC or Mac.
Here are the instructions:

If you don‘t remember the password for your iCloud ID, it‘s possible to reset it this way:

OP
S

Stefanie24

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you forgot the passcode (the code you enter when opening your device), you can reset your iPad with a PC or Mac.
Here are the instructions:

If you don‘t remember the password for your iCloud ID, it‘s possible to reset it this way:
Thank you so much @J. A. for your enormous help. But I have already unlock my device with the help of this guide.

Also the articles you have suggested to follow, these are really helpful. But I would like to know one thing @J. A. I did not use finger tough to lock the iPad screen. Would you please tell me how to do this? Then it would be a easy way to me for unlock my device.

Thanks in advance.

Most reactions

Latest posts