What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to stop app market from closing

kaschmoney18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought my iPad 2 yesterday and am loving it. I'm new to apple and may be switching from android when iphone 5 is released. Why does the app market close every time I install a new app? This gets annoying when installing a bunch of new apps. Any way to stop this? Thank u

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kaschmoney18 said:
I bought my iPad 2 yesterday and am loving it. I'm new to apple and may be switching from android when iphone 5 is released. Why does the app market close every time I install a new app? This gets annoying when installing a bunch of new apps. Any way to stop this? Thank u

I would also love to know this it is annoying!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No way that I know of. Apple seems to believe most people will want to go straight to the home screen and watch the download progress of that app.

If you are on an app spending spree it's probably easier to use iTunes on a computer and then sync when you are done.

Most reactions

Latest posts