What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to free up space after deleting IPAD 2 Apps

westafanous

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello

First I would like to apologize , I'm new to the forum and don't know if this specific question was asked before or not

I have IPAD2 16 GB, and I have two questions

1- when I connect it to the PC the iTunes shows 14 GB, the total apps size is about 8.2GB with total free space of 2.9 GB, I deleted some Apps from the IPAD, also from the Apps Library item in iTunes( about 3.85 GB in Size) and moved them from iTunes Library folder to another folder on my PC) , how can I get the IPAD to recognize the deleted Apps and increase the available space?

2- When I was on vacation My camera SD card was full and I didn't have my PC with me to free up the SD card however one of my friends who had IPAD Camera Kit offer to help, so to save the day I moved all video and pics from the Camera SD card to the IPAD ( 2 GB size) , when I got back home I could move all the photos from the IPAD to my PC however now I can't move the video to the PC ( about 1 GB size)

Can someone help please , I will need a help on step by step how to resolve each problem
Thank you in advance

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

I'm sure that a Member will soon come along with some advice on your problem. It's a worldwide Forum, so sometimes you have to wait a while before you get a response.

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts