What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to convert drm wmv to mp4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. What I need is to try to help me in finding an easy way to convert my protected wmv to mp4 in order to put them on my iphone. This is a new domain for me, my sister gave me an iphone as a present, so I'm not so familiar with those things, never used an iphone, never used a tool to convert my wmvs to other format, so please, whatever you want to suggest me, be as much explicit as possible.
Thank you very much and any help is appreciated...

Somnic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the best software to convert drm audio and video is MelodyCan)
I use it long time) It's fast and easy converter)) try it)

Zephaniah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the best software to convert drm audio and video is MelodyCan)
I use it long time) It's fast and easy converter)) try it)
I also used MelodyCan for some time. I can also recommend it. You can get basic packet for 20$, the most expensive one is 40$. It gets job done. If you need free converter in other hand, I used Converter365. Pretty simple and it is completely free. Visit Edited - no website link and try it out yourself, it is basic free online converter.

Last edited by a moderator:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread is from 2010, both participants haven‘t returned since they posted here. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts